So this is a big blog day!
First off…I finished reading Hell Bent! By Benjamin Lorr. Turns out he has a website. http://www.benjaminlorr.net
I thoroughly enjoyed it and may someday read it again. I think what I take away is to be true to yourself and love your yoga.
Yam fries! They may be better than the fries they are based on that come from a favorite restaurant!
1. Cut and soak the wedges for a couple hours or more
2. Heat up a couple of tablespoons of coconut oil on medium high
3. Shake damp wedges in a bag with corn startch
4. Place in hot oil and flip, takes about 15 minutes
5. Sprinkle with a little salt and garlic powder
I tried mine with yummy Annie’s Green Goddess dressing. Yum!